Feel better, naturally!
Increase your natural vitality and sense of wellbeing with Karen Latter,
Manly & Northern Beaches naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist.
Hi, I’m Karen,
and after stumbling across my “career lightbulb” in 2003 I knew I had finally found my calling as a naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist.
It’s my passion to help you on your journey to wellness.
Rather than tell you exactly what you need to be doing, I can show you the signals that your body is sending and provide education to help you make decisions about your health that you feel are intuitively right.
You, as my client, are in control. I make the recommendations, but you make the decisions.
I have been in clinical practice since 2007, and have also enjoyed other work as a lecturer in naturopathy and nutrition at Endeavour College of Natural Medicine as well as working in the natural medicine industry as an educator and trainer, specializing in communicating to health care professionals like me. I have also recently completed a course in Transformational Meditation facilitation with the aim of using these skills in practice to help my clients learn about mindfulness and its health benefits.
Naturopathy can help you feel more:
Knowledgable (about your health and what impacts it)
Common health conditions I can help you with include:-
- Low mood
- Poor immunity leading to frequent colds, flu and infections
- Bloating, constipation and other digestive disorders
- Underfunctioning thyroid gland
- Autoimmune conditions such as ulcerative colitis and hashimotos thyroiditis
- Period problems – heavy, painful, irregular and absent – PMS
- Hormonal changes for midlife women – perimenopause and menopause
- Weight loss
- Fertility issues – female and male
- Natural IVF support
- Lack of milk supply in breastfeeding
- Acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Hair loss
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Sore joints and muscles
My aim is to help you feel better